Monday, March 21, 2011

Germany Day 10

We got up and headed to the airport to board our plane back to the United States.  The plane ride was much more uneventful (Thank goodness. I had taken medicine and was prepared this time). I watched some movies and slept a very little bit.  It was nice to arrive in Charlotte where everything was in English, and my parents and grandmother were waiting for me!  I only got to see them for a few minutes, so I'm going home this weekend, but it was still nice to be welcomed back to America.  We got on our bus and stopped at Concord Mills for dinner. My first meal back in the States-Chinese food haha. We got back to Chapel Hill around 9 and were all so worn out.  Last week was hard getting over jet lag, but I'm back in the swing of things, well except for missing Germany everyday and remembering all the amazing, fun times we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment